Monday, June 18, 2012

Nutritional Info on all Recipes!

I'm pleased to announce that I will be posting nutritional information on all recipes and over time, editing the previous entries with their nutritional infomation as well. Also I will be labeling all posts, for easy navigation - Cleaning Eating, Gluten-Free, Vegan, etc. 


I will be reducing the amount of posts, as I am expecting a child in the next couple weeks, but I do promise to still deliver the best! 


I welcome all feedback! I want to make the page as easy to read as possible. So if you'd like for me to include certain things or omit certain things, please let me know. Any labels I may be missing or may have used that do not pertain to the post, please let me know as well. 


I'm really excited about the new renovation! I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do. 


- Laurie



2 comments:

  1. I look forward to the extra detail on your recipes. I wish you well during these next few weeks and all the best for your child's birth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much Ellen! We are so excited for the baby. We haven't found out the sex yet, so it's going to be an amazing moment :)

      Delete