- 1 large organic onion, diced
- approx. 3-4 cups of water (add more if you'd like)
- 1 organic vegetable bouillon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 organic potatoes, quartered
- leftover asparagus spears
- splash of cream (optional)
Saute the organic onion in a large pot until well cooked.
Add water to pot, an organic vegetable bouillon, salt & pepper.
Once bouillon dissolves, add 4 quartered organic potatoes and cut up asparagus sticks.
Once potatoes are cooked, puree with hand blender.
Tasty on it's own, or you could add a splash of cream.